We are taking steps daily for our golfers and clubhouse patrons to reduce exposure to COVID-19. Some of those steps are-
- Sanitizing of golf carts before and after every use. This includes extra attention to parts regularly touched such as steering wheels, dash boards, seats, hand rails, and straps and clamps to secure golf bags.
- We ask that golfers do not move or touch equipment on the course such as flags. Foam rings have been inserted in the cups to assist with retrieving balls without moving the flags.
- Hand sanitizer is available in several locations throughout the clubhouse and our restrooms are stocked with plenty of soap and paper towels for thorough hand washing.
- We encourage social distancing on the course and in the clubhouse. We welcome the wearing of masks or face coverings.
- If you aren’t feeling well, especially if you are suffering from a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, please stay home until you are feeling better.
Your health and safety is important to us and we hope that our efforts combined with your efforts keep our golf course and clubhouse safe for everyone.